Paleo Biscuits are a turkey day fave made with 6 healthy ingredients. All you need to throw these together is a few minutes, some almond flour, coconut oil, egg, honey, salt, and baking soda. With so few ingredients, this recipe is far easier to make than the real thing!
I had so many requests from you guys asking me to make a gluten-free biscuit recipe, that I decided it would be great to share this one with you. I’ve been serving these at our Thanksgiving dinner for years now and it’s a family favorite.
We like Paleo Biscuits so much though that we make this easy recipe all year long. If you smother these biscuits in my Coconut Cream and top them with fresh strawberries, they make an amazing strawberry shortcake!
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- In a large bowl, blend together coconut oil, eggs, and honey
- Stir dry ingredients into wet until dough forms
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper to ¾-inch thick
- Dust dough with extra almond flour if it is sticky or misbehaving
- Cut dough into biscuits using a mason jar with a 2½-inch wide mouth
- Use a metal baking spatula to transfer biscuits to a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes, until biscuits are browned on the bottom edges
Paleo Biscuits are so good you’ll want to add these to your Thanksgiving menu. Or your Christmas dinner menu. Or a spring brunch menu. As you can see, they’re quite versatile.
Here are some of my other paleo Thanksgiving recipes for you!