Paleo Cranberry Orange Biscuits are gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free so you can serve them to all of your guests at Thanksgiving and Christmas! Better yet? These healthy biscuits are nut-free!
This fabulous fall treat is perfect with a cup of Dandelion Coffee; they also make a festive Paleo breakfast or a wonderful Paleo dessert. If you’ve been wondering how to make biscuits from scratch, this easy biscuit recipe is for you. It literally takes mere minutes to make. You simply dump the ingredients into a food processor, scoop the batter onto a cookie sheet, and bake the biscuits in the oven.
- Place coconut flour, salt, and baking soda in a food processor
- Pulse in shortening, coconut sugar, eggs, and orange zest
- Remove blade from processor and stir in cranberries by hand
- Fill a ¼ cup scoop with batter
- Release batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes
- Cool for 15 minutes
Cranberry Orange Biscuits are an easy baking recipe that is mother-in-law approved. My MIL is a fabulous critic and foodie and I made this recipe for her several times until it was just right so that she would have a great Thanksgiving breakfast recipe to serve her guests.
This healthy recipe is a cross between a scone and a biscuit. After you make it, please leave a comment and let me know if you think I named it correctly. Happy baking!