- Brownies –(gluten-free, grain-free) my very first brownie recipe uses almond butter as the base, with rich cacao powder, eggs, honey, and chocolate chips or chunks thrown in to make a decadently delightful gluten-free treat.
- Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies –(gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free) a rich brownie made of coconut flour, eggs, and palm shortening; if you leave out the walnuts you have a nut-free brownie recipe.
- Espresso Fudge Brownies –(gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free) a deep dark chocolate brownie with rich espresso flavor made of melted chocolate, almond and coconut flours, eggs, palm shortening, sweetened with coconut sugar.
- Paleo Brownies –(gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free) a healthy brownie recipe, made of almond flour, eggs, coconut oil, and dates –I don’t like to play favorites, but this is one of my all time favorite brownie recipes!
- Paleo Caramel Brownies –(gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free) a truly decadent brownie smothered in homemade dairy-free caramel, topped with chocolate ganache, using the Paleo Brownies above as its base.
- Sunbutter Brownies –(gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free) a quick and easy nut-free brownie recipe made with sunflower seed butter, also known as “sunbutter,” eggs, cacao powder, sweetened with maple syrup, and studded with dark chocolate chips or chunks.
- Vegan Nut Free Gluten Free Brownies — (gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free) a rich chocolate brownie that is both nut-free and egg-free, with bananas, chia seeds, and sunflower butter.
I hope you enjoy my brownie recipes. I had to put this page together because so many of you need so many different things for your special diets. And I don’t want you to be deprived. Now, here you have all of your brownie needs met in one place, to make it very easy for you. Further, we absolutely love brownies in my house –the boys, their friends, my husband and I all adore them. We are brownie-a-holics, you could say. So this page is for all of us!