Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies are the perfect paleo dessert. This easy brownie recipe is one of our all time favorites and we love to serve it at our gluten-free Super Bowl Party. Each year we make one batch using the regular brownie recipe below, and another without the walnuts for our friends that need a nut-free brownie recipe.
We also serve my Gluten-Free Super Bowl Cake Pops which the boys and their friends adore!
- Place ½ cup chocolate chips in food processor and pulse until the consistency of coarse sand
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt, and baking soda until combined
- Pulse in eggs, honey, grapeseed oil, and vanilla
- Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Sprinkle walnuts and remaining chocolate chips over batter
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- Cool and serve
These paleo brownies are made with coconut flour and are based on a recipe from Gluten Free Fix. We love this easy paleo brownies recipe because it’s so easy to make and is a very rich and dense brownie that is incredibly fudgey! This Double Chocolate Walnut Brownie recipe is one of those healthy paleo desssert recipes that tastes exactly like the real thing, if not better!
All types of brownies, but especially gluten-free brownies, can be a very personal thing. Some people like a cakey brownie, some like a dense brownie. What type do you like? Leave a comment below!
Here are some of my other easy paleo dessert recipes for you!