Paleo Graham Crackers are gluten-free, and made with just 4 ingredients. All you need is almond flour, yacon syrup, arrowroot, and salt. I’m often asked, “are graham crackers gluten-free?” In general, the kind you buy at the store are not, however, these homemade Paleo Graham Crackers are both gluten-free and grain-free! They’re also super easy to make.
These Paleo Graham Crackers will satisfy your urge for a healthy gluten-free snack or dessert. They go very well with a cup of coffee. Of course in our house that would be a cup of homemade caffeine-free Dandelion Root Coffee with a splash of my delicious homemade Almond Milk.
- In a food processor combine almond flour, arrowroot, salt, and yacon
- Process until dough forms
- Roll out between two pieces of parchment paper to ¼-inch thickness
- Remove top piece of parchment paper
- Cut dough into 6 (5 x 2.5 inch) rectangles
- Score rectangles into 4 equal parts and poke holes in the surface
- Bake at 350°F for 6-9 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour, then serve
Here are some of my other easy paleo snack recipes: