Paleo Caramel Brownies are a fun and festive treat. Serve these gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free brownies at a holiday party or if you are a crossfitter, after your WOD, as a little recovery treat.
I’ve worked on this heavenly caramel chocolate dessert for the past couple of months, testing the caramel sauce and chocolate ganache recipes numerous times until they were perfected. That was only the start though. After that I worked on pairing these special dairy-free toppings with various brownie recipes until I decided upon the one below.
I hope you enjoy these gluten-free brownies as much as my boys and their friends do!
- <a title="paleo brownies" href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-brownies/" data-mce-href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/paleo-brownies/">Paleo Brownies</a>
- <a title="vegan caramel sauce" href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/vegan-caramel-sauce/" data-mce-href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/vegan-caramel-sauce/">Vegan Caramel Sauce</a>
- <a title="chocolate ganache" href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-ganache/" data-mce-href="http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-ganache/">Chocolate Ganache</a>
- Allow the Paleo Brownies to cool
- Drizzle with Vegan Caramel Sauce
- Refrigerate for ½ hour
- Drizzle with Chocolate Ganache
- Refrigerate to firm
My son’s friend Kurt told us that these were the best brownies he’d ever had and that they did not taste like they were gluten-free. If you make these Caramel Brownies for a gathering, please leave a comment and let us know if your guests could tell that they ate a gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free brownie recipe!