If you’ve ever wondered how to make crackers at home this easy cracker recipe is your answer. With just 5 healthy ingredients –almond flour, sesame seeds, egg, olive oil, and salt you can whip up these gluten-free Sesame Crackers in no time at all! This low-carb snack recipe is crunchy and totally addictive! You won’t want to go back to expensive gluten-free store bought crackers once you make these paleo crackers because they’re so incredibly good.
We serve these crackers with my homemade Guacamole recipe or Olive Tapenade, either way, they’re perfect for parties or snacking! Store these crackers on the counter. Or, after cooling overnight, you can place them in a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- In a large bowl, stir almond flour, salt, sesame seeds, eggs, and oil until well blended
- Separate dough into two halves
- Place each half of dough between two pieces of parchment paper
- Roll out dough to ⅛ inch thick
- Cut into 2 inch squares using a pizza cutter or knife
- Transfer dough to two large baking sheets
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
- Cool and serve
Every time my friend Patricia, Pilates Diva extraordinaire, comes over she walks out of the house with a handful of these gluten-free crackers. I promised her I would make this easy cracker recipe my next post. Happy crunching!
Here are some of my other easy paleo cracker recipes: