My Egg-Free Keto Crackers are the perfect low-carb snack. With their incredible crunch and classic flavor they taste like a multi-grain cracker. In fact, they’re totally grain-free, made with a healthy low-carb, high-fat base of almond flour, macadamia nuts, flax, and hemp.
How to Make Keto Crackers
Made with 10 ingredients, these Egg-Free Keto Crackers are a cinch to throw together. All you need to do for this one-pot recipe is throw the ingredients in a food processor, pulse, and you’re off to the races!
Egg-Free Keto Crackers
It’s so hard to find good keto recipes that are egg-free. That’s why I created my Egg-Free Keto Crackers. If you have egg allergies, check out my Egg-Free Recipes page!
Is the Keto Diet Good for Celiac Disease?
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 1998, and knew right away that the typical high-carb gluten-free diet would not help me heal, so I went grain-free shortly thereafter. I made it my mission to turn all of my favorite recipes into low-carb, grain-free classics. I have decades of experience with this and hundreds of recipes here for you. If you follow a low-carb high-fat diet, you’ll want to take a look at my Keto Diet Recipes page.
- Pulse almond flour, macadamias, and coconut flour in a food processor until well ground
- Pulse in seeds, flaxmeal, and salt until almost fully ground (leave a little texture for crunch)
- Pulse in shortening, then water until dough forms
- Separate dough into two halves
- Place each half of dough between two pieces of parchment paper
- Roll out dough to ⅛-inch thick, then remove top piece of parchment paper
- Transfer bottom piece of parchment paper with rolled out dough onto baking sheet
- Cut into 2-inch squares using a pizza cutter or a knife
- Bake at 300°F for 20 to 25 minutes (or dehydrate, haven't tried so you will need to experiment)
Get the New York Times Best Selling Low-Carb Cookbook
If you’re looking for a fantastic low-carb cookbook with easy keto recipes, grab a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry! For those that already have it, I provide all of the macronutrient ratios for the recipes right here! If you don’t have it take a sneak peek to see what you’re missing.
The inspiration for this gluten-free cracker recipe is from my friend Betsy. She came over one Saturday afternoon so that we could go for a hike. We did, and then we set out to bake our way through my kitchen and this easy keto cracker recipe was the result.
Low-Carb Egg-Free Recipes
Here are some of my other easy low-carb, egg-free recipes for you!
This post is an oldie but goodie from the archives. I first published this recipe in February 2011.