This Paleo Orange Ginger Chicken recipe is a great way to roast an entire chicken. The recipe is also child friendly –Orange Ginger Chicken is my younger son’s all time favorite dinner recipe.
My husband called and said he had to work late tonight. However, the boys and I were much too hungry to wait. So, before we ate, I snapped a photo of dinner and emailed it to him. I kept a plate warm in the oven, until he made it home.
Orange Ginger Chicken
- Place chicken in a large 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Marinate chicken in fridge for 3 hours
- Bake chicken at 350°F for 1 hour
- Turn off oven and let chicken sit in oven for one half hour to set juices
- Transfer chicken to a platter and garnish with fresh orange slices; then serve
Here are some of my other recipes for roasting a whole chicken: