This incredible Paleo Mulberry Granola recipe is grain-free and purely fruit-sweetened. This healthy breakfast recipe is super easy to make and can be whipped up in no time flat. All you need is 7 ingredients –walnuts, mulberries, dried apricots, dates, cinnamon, salt, and water.
Paleo Mulberry Granola is a fantastic breakfast paired with my dairy-free Almond Milk. Or, if you’re in a time crunch, serve it with a splash of coconut milk. Either way, we love to top it with fresh berries. This gluten-free granola also makes a wonderful paleo snack for children and adults. Sometimes I eat it after dinner for dessert. It’s that good!
Paleo Mulberry Granola
- Soak walnuts and salt in a bowl overnight
- Rinse walnuts, discarding soaking water
- Place dates and ½ cup water in food processor and pulse until a smooth paste forms
- Add walnuts, apricots, mulberries, and cinnamon and pulse until coarse, like granola
- Spread mixture over two baking sheets
- Bake at 250°F for 1-1½ hours, or until crispy
In addition to this Paleo Mulberry Granola, you’ll love my classic Paleo Granola recipe which is also gluten-free and grain-free!
Here are some of my other easy paleo breakfast recipes: