This Keto Mac and Cheese Skillet Casserole is a game changer. We love to eat it for dinner and also serve it on Sundays during football season. Mac and Cheese Skillet Casserole will definitely be part of the spread at our Super Bowl Party.
This easy grain-free casserole recipe makes a wonderful dinner, but is also good for so many other occasions. It’s the perfect one-pot potluck meal, given that it’s chock full of protein and vegetables, easy to make, and delicious.
Keto Mac and Cheese Skillet Casserole has a bit of a kick to it! If you are making this healthy dinner recipe for children, you may want to reduce the smoked paprika.
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, cook beef until brown
- Remove from heat and set aside
- In a large bowl, Whisk heavy cream and eggs until smooth
- Mix in smoked paprika, salt, and pepper
- Stir in spaghetti squash, parmesan, and 1 cup cheddar
- Stir in ground beef
- Transfer mixture back to cast iron skillet
- Top with remaining cup of cheddar
- Bake at 350°F until bubbling around the edges 40-50 minutes
- Cool 15 minutes
To make this keto casserole recipe even easier, I cook the spaghetti squash the night before. That way I simply brown the meat, toss the ingredients in a bowl, and throw it in the oven for a wonderful grain-free dinner.
If you haven’t cooked spaghetti squash before take a look at my How to Cook Spaghetti Squash guide. In it I show you the easiest way ever to cook this low-carb winter squash.
Here are some of my other easy low-carb keto dinner recipes!