I am digging this yummy Christmas Chocolate Bark. Studded with rich pistachios, tart dried cranberries, and speckled with coarse chunks of salt, it’s a winner.
I believe the ideas for this flavor combo came from the fabulous Alison. I think this bark would make a wonderful gift for the holidays. Just don’t eat too much of it, as it’s very addictive.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate
- Pour chocolate into a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries over chocolate
- Using a metal spatula, spread the mixture evenly back and forth to around ½ inch thickness
- Sprinkle salt over bark
- Allow to sit out until set, 2 hours
Here are some other chocolate bark type recipes you may enjoy:
–Twisted Chocolate Bark from Diane of The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
–Easy Peppermint Bark by Alice of Savory Sweet Life
–Holiday Chocolate Bark from Nancy of The Sensitive Pantry