Update: Please see my updated Gluten Free Bread recipe!
This low-carb gluten-free bread recipe is easy to make. Simple Bread has only 6 ingredients –almond flour, baking soda, salt, eggs, honey, and apple cider vinegar. It’s the perfect healthy homemade bread recipe for those that have recently gone gluten-free.
Lately, several people have asked me for my gluten-free bread recipe, so here it is. It seems that so many are in need of a quick and easy gluten-free bread that it is time to divulge mine. All of my friends that are beginner bakers love this recipe, and I think you will too!
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add honey, and vinegar
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter into a well greased 6.5 x 4 inch small loaf pan
- Bake at 300°F for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- Cool and serve
To store this bread, wrap in a paper towel, seal in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
This low-carb, high-protein, gluten-free bread is a cinch to make. It is especially tasty toasted, then topped with almond-butter, raspberry jam, and a sprinkle of salt. Add a second slice of bread to it and you’ve got a paleo PBJ!
Here are some of my other low-carb gluten-free bread recipes: