With just 5 ingredients, this Rosemary Crackers recipe is super easy to make. All you need is almond flour, egg, rosemary, olive oil, and salt. I love making homemade paleo crackers. They’re much fresher than store bought and far less expensive.
I was diagnosed with celiac disease in 1998 and that’s when I went on a gluten-free diet. In 2001, I realized I needed to take things up a notch, and so I went on a grain-free diet. Since then, I’ve been creating loads of easy paleo recipes for you, all with as few ingredients as possible!
I was thrilled when the Almond Board of California reached out and asked me to work with them to promote healthy eating. Almonds are my favorite superfood. I wrote an entire cookbook using almond flour! So, I developed these wonderfully flavorful Rosemary Crackers made of almond flour as well as the video below.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and rosemary
- In a medium bowl, Whisk together olive oil and egg
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined
- Roll dough into a ball
- Press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness
- Remove top piece of parchment paper
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto a baking sheet
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve
If you can eat dairy these gluten-free Rosemary Crackers are delicious with goat cheese. If you are on a dairy-free diet, serve this easy paleo crackers recipe with these delicious paleo condiments!
Check out this helpful video that shows you how to make this easy paleo crackers recipe!