Paleo Walnut Crackers are made with 5 ingredients. All you need to make this easy paleo recipe is almond flour, walnuts, eggs, olive oil, and salt. You can throw the crackers together in just a few minutes. Usually I have them completely rolled out and ready to go before the oven has finished preheating. Now that’s an easy recipe!
I’ve been writing easy paleo recipes since I went grain-free in 2001. I have hundreds of them here for you. When I write my recipes I like to use as few ingredients as possible. Why? It saves time for you. Less time in the kitchen means more time to play outside.
This easy paleo crackers recipe is the perfect snack for kids. The great thing about my nut cracker recipes is that they’re all low-carb and high-protein. I love serving my boys and their friends healthy snacks like these that are delicious, and of course kid approved!
- In a large bowl, stir almond flour, salt, walnuts, eggs, and oil until combined
- Separate dough into two halves
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper
- Roll out dough to ⅛ inch thick
- Remove top piece of parchment paper
- Repeat process with other piece of dough
- Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
- Cool and serve