Learn how to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with my easy Homemade Paleo Chocolate recipe! This amazing low-carb dessert is perfect for Valentine’s day, New Year’s Eve, and Mother’s day. But we love these low-carb Chocolate Covered Strawberries so much we make them all year round!
Dairy-Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate Covered Strawberries are a great dairy-free dessert. Since they contain a fruit rich in antioxidants they’re also quite healthy. Often, store-bought chocolate, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries contain dairy, making this classic treat a no-go for those on a Dairy-Free Diet. Same for all of you avoiding refined sugar. Or soy. Since my Homemade Paleo Chocolate is dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and soy-free you’re in luck!
Low-Carb Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This paleo dessert is a game changer! My low-carb Chocolate Covered Strawberries are not only healthy, they’re delicious! Follow these step-by-step instructions and make your sweetheart an elegant, yet healthy low-carb Valentine’s day dessert. Or serve them up at your New Year’s Eve celebrations.
- In a very small pot over very low heat, melt cacao butter
- Stir in coconut butter, then remove from heat
- Use scale to measure dry ingredients
- Measure cacao powder, maple sugar, lecithin, vanilla, and salt, and add to a small bowl
- Grind dry ingredients in a coffee grinder
- Use whisk to mix dry ingredients into cacao butter mixture
- Refrigerate mixture for 20 minutes
- Whisk mixture together
- Dip each strawberry into chocolate mixture
- Set each strawberry on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Remelt chocolate over very low heat
- Refrigerate chocolate for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set again
- Dip each strawberry a second time
- Refrigerate strawberries 10 minutes
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
For all of you wondering, how long does it take to make chocolate covered strawberries, it’s fairly simple. You’ll need about 20 minutes of hands-on time, and less than an hour for the entire process, including clean up. You can quickly create this easy dessert by dipping fresh strawberries in my antioxidant-rich dark chocolate.
More Paleo Valentine’s Day Recipes
Here are some of my other healthy paleo Valentine’s day recipes for you!