Superfood Sesame Salmon Burgers are a flavorful fan favorite, filled with healthy ginger, garlic, scallions, and 2 types of sesame. My boys love these burgers and I’ve been making them since they were little. They’re a child-friendly way to get your kids to eat salmon.
The Perfect Low-Carb Meal
These high-protein Sesame Salmon Burgers pair well with my Garlic Ginger Bok Choy to make an amazing low-carb meal. I typically serve these incredible burgers with white rice for my boys, but since I’m on a Low-Carb Diet I skip that. I haven’t eaten rice, corn, or potatoes since 2001.
Superfood Sesame Salmon Burgers
I love making these quick and easy gluten-free burgers because they’re full of highly nutritious wild salmon and packed with superfoods including garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds. Sometimes I prepare the patties the night before, so that the flavors can meld and intensify. Our meal the next day is so easy because all I need to do is cook the patties in a skillet and dinner is ready!
- Rinse the salmon, pat dry and cut into ¼-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, oil, ume, garlic, ginger, scallions, sesame seeds and eggs
- Stir coconut flour into mixture
- Use a ¼ cup measuring cup to form mixture into patties
- Heat the coconut oil in a 9 inch skillet over medium-high heat
- Cook the patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side, until golden brown
- Transfer patties to a paper towel-line plate and serve hot
Easy Gluten-Free Burger Recipes
Here are more easy gluten-free burger recipes for you to enjoy!