This quick and easy Paleo Mushroom Soup recipe is made with only 5 ingredients. All you need to make it is mushrooms, onion, chicken stock, olive oil, and salt.
I absolutely love serving Paleo Mushroom Soup at our parties in little shot glasses as a healthy appetizer. It’s an especially fun dish for when we have people over to watch the Oscars. As you can tell, I find any event a fantastic excuse for to have people over and cook healthy gluten-free food. And since I make the easiest recipes you’ll ever find, you can enjoy entertaining too without making a big fuss about it!
When I prepare this healthy mushroom soup, I like to serve it with the Salmon Dill Burgers from The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook . Instead of serving them as burgers, I make them into little balls and serve them with toothpicks. For dessert, I offer our guests the Nut-Free Brownies from Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry, with a scoop of the Nut-Free Peanut Butter Ice Cream from that same book!
- Heat oil in a 6 quart stock pot over medium heat
- Add onion and saute for 15 to 20 minutes until caramelized
- Add mushrooms and saute 5 to 10 minutes until tender
- Pour chicken stock into pot, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes
- Transfer to a vitamix and carefully purée in small batches until smooth
Here are more of my easy paleo soup recipes for you!