This amazing Gluten-Free Chocolate Raspberry Hamantaschen recipe is made with only 5 ingredients. My low-carb Purim cookie is a chocolate pastry stuffed with luscious raspberry filling and it’s perfect for your celebrations.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Raspberry Hamantaschen
I love Hamantaschen, but there’s one problem. They’re typically made with gluten and sugar, two ingredients I don’t eat. I grew up making this classic Jewish dessert every year at Purim and there was no way I was going to give it up.
Gluten-Free Hamantaschen Recipe
I decided to create a new Purim cookie recipe that would be tastier, healthier, and far easier to make than the Hamantaschen of my childhood. Forget about poppy seed stuffed cookies. Here I’ve combined two of my favorite flavors –chocolate and raspberry.
Child-Friendly Hamantaschen Recipe
I love serving these gluten-free Chocolate Raspberry Hamantaschen at my children’s Purim parties and have often made these for my younger son’s Chavurah. We love celebrating Purim and the story of Esther with the 7 families in this lovely group!
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, cacao powder, and salt
- In a small bowl add honey
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Press each ball flat with palm of hand until dough is round and about ¼-inch thick
- Scoop ½ teaspoon of jam into center of each dough circle
- Fold dough in to create 3 sides, pinching each of the 3 corners to form a triangle shaped cookie
- Bake at 350°F for 7-8 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges
More Low-Carb Hamantaschen Recipes
Here are more low-carb, gluten-free Hamantaschen recipes for you!