- In a small bowl combine flour, cacao, salt and baking soda
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl and continue to blend
- Oil (2) 9 inch springform pans and dust with coconut flour
- Pour batter into pans and bake at 325°F for 35-40 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely then remove from pans
- Frost and serve
Vegan Chocolate Frosting
This frosting recipe is one of my all time favorites –I have been known to eat it by the spoonful and like to spread it on crackers.
The chocolate vegan frosting above is a nice complement to my Vanilla Cupcakes (made from almond flour) recently featured in the Denver Post. Go ahead and see for yourself on your next special occasion or for no reason at all!