Everyone likes pancakes. So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. I do have a couple of other gluten free pancake recipes, though I think this one is the best of the bunch!
Hope you enjoy these high protein, gluten free pancakes made with almond flour as much as we have.
Silver Dollar Pancakes
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined
- Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet
- Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side
- Remove from heat to a plate
- Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed
Yields 18 pancakes
I’m getting ready to head out to Los Angeles for a book signing on Saturday, June 12th at Erewhon and some other fun little events that I’m doing for the Almond Board. Stay tuned for more information this coming Wednesday.
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.