Because of all of the requests I have had for more videos as well as for recipes using coconut flour…I have created a short video tutorial using coconut flour.
In this quick and easy tutorial I invite you into my kitchen to be taken step by step through a recipe for mini blueberry muffins. These muffins are mighty tasty.
My children and their friends (who can eat as much gluten as they want) fought over these muffins after I was done baking and shooting them for my video purposes. They ended their little row in a civil fashion, by dividing the muffins evenly amongst themselves.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and eggs
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet, then gently fold in the blueberries
- Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil
- Spoon the batter 1 tablespoon at a time into the mini muffin pans
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until firm
- Cool and serve
As you can probably tell, these muffins are a favorite in our house for breakfast (served with scrambled eggs), snack or dessert.
I hope you like them as much as we do and that you find this video tutorial to be of much assistance in your baking endeavors. Enjoy!