Because of all of the requests I have had for more videos as well as for recipes using coconut flour…I have created a short video tutorial using coconut flour.
In this quick and easy tutorial I invite you into my kitchen to be taken step by step through a recipe for mini blueberry muffins. These muffins are mighty tasty.
My children and their friends (who can eat as much gluten as they want) fought over these muffins after I was done baking and shooting them for my video purposes. They ended their little row in a civil fashion, by dividing the muffins evenly amongst themselves.
Mini Blueberry Muffins
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and eggs
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet, then gently fold in the blueberries
- Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil
- Spoon the batter 1 tablespoon at a time into the mini muffin tins
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until firm
- Cool and serve
As you can probably tell, these muffins are a favorite in our house for breakfast (served with scrambled eggs), snack or dessert.
I hope you like them as much as we do and that you find this video tutorial to be of much assistance in your baking endeavors. Enjoy!
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.