This gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe video tutorial is the first in a series of video tutorials that I will be making of my favorite recipes. I hope you have as much fun watching this as I did making it. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form 1-inch balls and press onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
Makes 24 cookies
* Please note: Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour does not yield successful results when used in this recipe. For more information regarding this matter please see my FAQs.
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.