“I made this dish Tuesday night and had some with our meat and salad. I warmed some up in the toaster oven for lunch on Wednesday. Before I put it away, I tried it cold. Oh my goodness! I like it cold much better. It reminds me of the sweet potato pie I used to eat when I lived in Georgia, and of the Pumpkin Pie my mother made when I was growing up…”
- Cook carrots in a steamer until soft, about 20 minutes
- Blend carrots, agave, cinnamon, orange rind, eggs and almond flour until smooth in vitamix
- Place mixture in a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour, until browned around the edges and done in the center
- Serve warm out of the oven, or allow to cool, then refrigerate overnight and serve cold
I want to give a major shout out to Lisa. She is an active member of the forums and one of those people who just makes your day better for no reason whatsoever. Thanks again Lisa, you are amazing and I am so glad to have “met” you here!
In Passover news (rapidly approaching), I have a couple of Passover roundups from 2008 and 2009 for you all to check out; these posts feature full menus including Matzo Ball Soup, entrees, desserts and more –all Kosher for Pesach.
Stephanie Stiavetti from the gluten-free food blog Wasabimon recently featured me in her Food Blogger Spotlight series. Thanks Stephanie! She has many interesting interviews with other food bloggers as well so you may wish to head on over and take a look!
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.