Stuffed Mushrooms are a wonderful dairy-free appetizer. With only 8 ingredients they’re a cinch to make! This Paleo recipe is one of my favorites. The super tasty filling for these Stuffed Mushrooms is made of sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts and has lemon juice, parsley, and garlic to kick up the flavor profile. Better yet? To make this healthy stuffed mushroom recipe, all you need to do is pull the stems out of the mushrooms, blend the filling in a food processor, stuff it into the mushrooms, and bake. Just a few quick and easy steps for this amazing Paleo recipe.
Stuffed mushrooms have been a favorite of mine since I was a girl. The only downside to typical stuffed mushroom recipes is that they usually contain dairy. My Stuffed Mushrooms, however, are dairy-free so that everyone can enjoy them!
- In a food processor, place parsley and pulse briefly
- Add sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice and salt, then pulse until almost smooth
- Drizzle in olive oil and pulse again briefly to incorporate
- Remove stems from mushrooms and stuff with pesto
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes
In other news, here’s an adorable photo of our amazing house bunny. He’s so cute! When we eat dinner he nudges our feet so that we’ll pet him while he’s under the table. He loved posing under this beautiful bouquet of flowers and I just couldn’t resist snapping a shot of him, looking so adorable! Hats off to Rex the bunny!