These healthy Chardonnay Crackers have a deep, rich and buttery flavor. They’re great for everyday snacking or as an hors d’œuvre. I like that they’re high in protein and have good fats (due to the blanched almond flour (not almond meal)) and full of antioxidants (in the Grape Seed Flour). They’re a wonderful recovery snack as well after a good workout!
This isn’t the first recipe I’ve made using Grape Seed Flour from AprèsVin. Earlier this year I posted Chardonnay Grape Seed Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cabernet Cookies and Riesling Biscuits.
Today I present to you Chardonnay Crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients
- Stir olive oil and egg into dry ingredients
- Roll out dough to ¼-inch thickness between 2 pieces of parchment paper
- Remove top sheet of parchment paper
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes