These Best Ever Bars are an amazing paleo dessert. With just 6 healthy ingredients you can throw them together in a few minutes. To make them you’ll need almonds, coconut oil, raspberry jam, dark chocolate, coconut flakes, and salt.
The sweetener in Best Ever Bars is raspberry jam. It lends a subtle, yet deliciously fruity sweetness to this healthy dessert. It makes these no-bake bars taste like Raspberry Magic Bars, though with a lot less sugar, and far fewer ingredients!
Lately, I’ve been getting loads of comment here on the blog, as well as on Instagram, telling me how much you all appreciate the simplicity of my recipes. I’m so glad to hear that! As I outlined in my post, “A Piece of Me,” life can be complex, which is one more reason to make my recipes easy!
- In a food processor, pulse almonds until the texture of gravel
- Pulse in salt, jam, and coconut oil until dough forms
- Press dough into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Melt chocolate over very low heat in a saucepan
- Pour chocolate over crust
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over chocolate
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut into 16 squares
- Refrigerate for an additional 1½ hours
This is another healthy no-bake summer dessert recipe that doesn’t require an oven. These Best Ever Bars set up in the refrigerator, so your house won’t be sweltering when you make them.
I know that some of you suffer from nut allergies, and won’t be able to eat this healthy paleo dessert. So, here are some of my nut-free paleo dessert recipes for you!