Paleo Almond Butter Blondies contain only 6 ingredients and are super easy to make! All you need for this amazing paleo dessert recipe is almond butter, eggs, honey, salt, baking soda, and chocolate chips. Really, it’s that simple!
Although Paleo Almond Butter Blondies are flourless, and made with an almond butter base they taste quite cakey. My husband says he can’t tell the difference between these healthy blondies and the “regular” kind!
In other rave reviews, I’ve cooked up this recipe more than a dozen times for my little league team. Even the batches I considered “failures” were devoured by those testers. Let’s not forget, I coach a bunch of 10 year boys who drink blue gatorade and are used to eating high-sugar, all-American desserts, not the healthy paleo desserts that I make. Although these flourless paleo bars are not that sweet, my team absolutely loved ’em.
- In a large bowl, with a hand blender, mix almond butter until creamy
- Mix in honey and eggs
- Add salt and baking soda
- Mix well with hand blender until all ingredients are thoroughly combined
- Mix half of the chocolate into the batter
- Pour batter into a well greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Scatter the other half of the chocolate on top of the batter
- Bake at 325° for 25-35 minutes
My Paleo Almond Butter Blondie recipe is based on one from Kelly at Celiac Chicks. She traces the original recipe back to one from 2003 in Family Circle magazine.
Here are some of my other easy paleo dessert recipes: