Made with just 3 ingredients, roasted asparagus is a healthy side dish that can be pulled together easily. All you need is asparagus, olive oil, and sea salt. Asparagus is a beautifully festive spring vegetable. I love serving it at our Passover Seder as well as at warm weather dinner parties.
Asparagus is a nutritional power house that is high in fiber and low in calories. It’s a great source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Personally though, I love asparagus because it’s delicious and so easy to prepare.
- Line asparagus spears side-by-side, in a single layer, in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt
- Give the pan a few shakes to roll the asparagus a half-turn
- Roast at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes, remove from oven when tips start to brown
- Cool a few minutes, then serve
Here are some of my other easy paleo side dish recipes: