This Vegan Herb Crackers recipe has 5 ingredients and is super easy to make. All you need is almond flour, olive oil, dried herbs, salt, and water. I love that these egg-free gluten-free crackers are vegan too, which makes them appeal to so many of my friends and readers.
If you’re in a real hurry this is the easiest of my paleo cracker recipes. It’s easy because you simply toss the dried herbs of your choice into the recipe. I use Herbes de Provence, but anything will work in this paleo cracker recipe. When I’m short on time, I like that there’s no need for me to pick fresh herbs from our garden, then wash and chop them. Not that it’s much of a challenge to do so. This is just an awesome shortcut.
Vegan Herb Crackers
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and Herbes de Provence
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined
- Roll dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛-inch thickness
- Remove top piece of parchment paper
- Transfer bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter
- Bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes, until lightly golden
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes, then serve
I based this almond flour cracker recipe on one from Mark’s Daily Apple. I found Mark years ago when he linked back to the Egg-Free Mayonnaise on my website. Back then there were so few of us living the paleo lifestyle. I felt super happy to connect with a kindred paleo spirit!
Here are more of my easy egg-free paleo recipes for you!