This year, I’m making many of the holiday gifts that I’ll be giving. One of my favorite things to give, that you might also like to give to your friends and family, is this homemade cookie mix.
This high protein, gluten free cookie mix is quick and easy to make. Further, you are giving a friend or loved one a very special present –the opportunity to have the smell of fresh baked cookies wafting through their home with minimal effort. Here’s what you’ll need to make this fun DIY Christmas present.
- Place dry ingredients in the one pint mason jar
- Place chocolate chips on top of dry ingredients in mason jar
- Place wet ingredients in the ½ cup mason jar
- Punch a small hole at the top of your tag
- Tie larger jar with ribbon and tag
- Give the gift of high protein yum to a friend
- Give them the link to this post so that they have the directions below
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix well to combine
- Roll cookies into 1-inch balls
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Press balls to flatten
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Let cool for 20 minutes and serve