These healthier gluten free brownies are the perfect Super Bowl snack. My family loved them and I’m hoping my guests will too when I serve these treats along with my gluten free Super Bowl Cake Pops come next Sunday when the Packers take on the Steelers and I have my big, bad, gluten free Super Bowl party.
These brownies use high fiber coconut flour and are based on a recipe by Michelle from Gluten Free Fix; her recipe is called Gluten Free Fudge Brownies and her creation seems to be more dense than mine, though these brownies are very rich and dense as well.
- Place ½ cup chocolate chips in food processor and pulse until the consistency of coarse sand
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt and baking soda until combined
- Pulse in eggs, honey, grapeseed oil and vanilla
- Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Sprinkle walnuts and remaining chocolate chips over batter
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- Cool and serve
Here are some more yummy gluten free brownie recipes for your eating pleasure:
-Almond Joy Coconut Brownies from Baking and Boys!
-Hazelnut Brownies from Lexie’s Kitchen
-Dark Chocolate Brownies from Gluten-Free Goddess
Brownies, even gluten free, can be a very personal thing. Some people like a cakey brownie, some like a dense fudgey type brownie. What type do you like?
Leave a comment below with a link to your favorite brownie recipe.