I love to eat salmon. Actually, I love the idea of eating salmon. All those good omega 3’s. Lately, I’ve been on a quest to create salmon toppings that disguise the fishy flavor. Here’s one that worked well.
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets wild salmon
- ¼ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon salted anchovies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 cup black kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse salmon fillets, place in a 7 x 11 inch baking dish and drizzle with lemon juice
- In a food processor, place anchovies, rosemary, olives, garlic and olive oil; pulse until mixture turns into a coarse paste
- Spread paste over fillets and marinate 2- 6 hours; if short on time, skip marinating time
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes
This gluten-free salmon recipe is great, though particularly tasty in summer when the salmon can be grilled outdoors instead of baked in the oven.