If you’re the type of person that isn’t fooled by the growing volume of processed gluten-free goodies on grocery store shelves, you will love the forthcoming book Eat Like a Dinosaur from the Paleo Parents. This book is full of family friendly, super healthy, and may I say, super delicious, recipes. And I am proud to say that I wrote the forward to it.
You will love the recipes for 50-50 Bacon Burgers, Chocolate Chip Cookies (date sweetened) and everything in between. The book is simple, with fabulous illustrations as well as tips for how to get your children to gobble down healthy food while living in a world that pushes processed fake foods.
- Ancestral-based approach to eating
- Over 100 quick and easy, fun, family friendly recipes
- Special chapter for parents, sharing tips and tricks on how to approach a diet change with your kids
- Visually highlights top 8 allergens so that kids can self-identify recipes that work for them
- Allergen index in the back
Watch a video preview of the book below with Stacy, Matt, Cole, Finian, and Wesley!
Get your copy on Amazon!