Vegan Chocolate Frosting is super easy to make and a family favorite. With only 5 ingredients this icing recipe is amazing on cakes, cupcakes, and cookies.
My son loves Vegan Chocolate Frosting when used as a filling sandwiched between Sugar Cookies. He especially enjoys it when we pack this treat in his school lunch.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate and grapeseed oil
- Stir in agave, vanilla and salt
- Place frosting in freezer for 15 minutes to chill and thicken
- Remove from freezer and whip frosting with a hand blender until it is thick and fluffy
- Frost over cake, cupcakes, or between cookies
This dairy-free, rich and creamy chocolate icing will fool all of the junk food junkies, dairy-lovers and gluten gluttons in your life. They won’t have a clue that they’re eating on your meal plan. Go ahead, see for yourself.
Here are some of my other healthy vegan dessert recipes!