Elana, you mentioned you like to serve this yummy chicken with grilled broccoli. I’ve grilled other veggies but not this. How do you go about grilling broccoli? Thanks! Kristi
- Wash and cut broccoli into smallish pieces with long stems
- Toss broccoli in a large bowl with olive oil and salt
- Place on grill over medium heat
- Cook for 3-5 on each side until tender
When I made this broccoli a couple of afternoons ago in order to get a picture of it for y’all, I had to hide it from my boys. They wanted to eat it all –they like this dish that much! The grilled broccoli also goes really well with a little homemade garlic oil poured over it. That’s one of our favorite wintery dinner side dishes.
Thanks for voting for my recipe over at the Pacific Foods Everyday Chef Challenge.* I am the only gluten free blogger in the contest and I’m thrilled that Pacific Foods chose me to participate. Voting is still underway and you can vote every 24 hours. So, head on over and take a look at my recipe, Thai Vegetable Soup and cast a vote for your favorite recipe! Jaden from steamykitchen.com is moderating the challenge and has a great roundup post with more details about all the participating food bloggers.
* Disclosure: I am working with Pacific Natural Foods as a participant in this promotion and have received a stipend