If you like shrimp, try this paleo recipe for Curried Shrimp. The larger than life flavors meld together in this succulent and healthy curry dish.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil
- Sauté garlic and onion over low heat until tender, about 10-15 minutes
- Add tomatoes, ginger, cumin, coriander and turmeric; simmer for 5 minutes
- Place shrimp in simmering sauce and cook for 10 minutes until cooked through
- Stir in cilantro
- Remove from heat, add lime juice
Adapted from Loren Cordain’s The Paleo Diet, a favorite book of mine in my quest to eat real, unprocessed food.