For those of you that have leftover zucchini from your gardens, here is a delicious gluten free zucchini chocolate chip mini muffin recipe. Our garden is just petering out with the severe frost we had last weekend and I need to get going on pulling up all the wilted plants from the yard.
Meanwhile, with this colder weather I’ve been a baking fiend and my family is fully taking advantage of this, loading themselves up with gluten free goodies.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, oil, honey and zucchini
- Mix dry ingredients into wet thoroughly
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Grease a mini muffin tin with grapeseed oil and lightly dust with coconut flour
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of batter into each muffin tin
- Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes
- Cool and serve
My busy week started off with a super fun interview Monday on 9 News‘ Colorado and Company television program, during which we discussed my high protein gluten free cookbook and ate lots of treats that I brought to the show.
UPDATE: this giveaway has ended and the winner was Michelle