Yesterday, Brittany from Real Sustenance posted her Gluten Free Chocolate & Cinnamon Babka Bread, and tomorrow my friend Kelly from The Spunky Coconut will be sharing one of her special treats. Numerous food bloggers are participating in this event, each with their own unique recipe and a giveaway. You can view more details as well as a full list of bloggers participating on glutenfreeeasily.com –one of my favorite websites.
- Cooking for Isaiah by Silvana Nardone (1 copy)
- Paleo Comfort Foods by Julie and Charles Mayfield (2 copies)
But wait! There are more prizes. Shirley is giving away the following grand prizes:
- Grand Prize: Vitamix 5200 blender! Plus, a copy of the ebook, Eat Fresh and D-Tox Your Life
- Second Prize: A $150 shopping spree at Free From Gluten
- Third Prize: Caveman Cookies giveaway package ($89 value)
To be entered into both giveaways, leave a comment below and let us know how you will be “simplifying” your holidays this year (or not). The giveaway for all three books will end tonight, December 9th, 2011, at Midnight (MST).
All of the comments you leave on this post and other Home for the Holidays posts by the other bloggers participating in this event will be entered into the Grand Prize Giveaway. The grand prize winners will be announced on glutenfreeeasily.com on Christmas Day.
Update: this giveaway is now over and the winners were Mara, Cara Werner and Susan Clark! You can read a wrap up of all the week 2 winners for Home for the Holidays Gluten-Free Style over at Gluten Free Easily.