This scrumptious fall twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie is a big hit in my household. The tart dried cranberries and nutty, roasted goodness of walnuts, along with nutrient dense almond flour turn a plain old chocolate chip cookie into an antioxidant rich, nutritious treat.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave and vanilla
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Mix in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate drops
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and press onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350Â° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
There are a few sample recipes from The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook in PDF format available on my Amazon page. For those of you that are wanting to make recipes from my gluten free cookbook in a classroom setting, I am teaching a class at the Culinary School of the Rockies next week. Later this month, I will be teaching a gluten free cooking class at Bauman College here in Boulder featuring alternative gluten free flours and sweeteners. Hope to see you there.
For a good laugh head on over to the Pioneer Woman’s site and read about her most recent battle with kitchen clutter. I could not stop giggling when I read her pantry post last night. Ree is beyond hilarious. Enjoy!