This recipe for handmade, gluten free and raw Cranberry Apricot Truffles is packed with nutrients, easy to make and aesthetically pleasing to boot.
After taking a brief hiatus from sweets, I am back on the dessert bandwagon! With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching, I have been thinking of fun treats to give out to friends and family for the holiday.
Cranberry Apricot Truffles
- Place apricots, cranberries and orange zest in food processor
- Pulse until fruit is chopped and forms a large ball
- Form fruit mixture into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- In a saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate
- Drizzle one heaping teaspoon of melted chocolate over each fruit ball
- Allow chocolate to harden, refrigerating if necessary
Makes 24 truffles
We will be making these truffles and more in my upcoming gluten-free cooking class, February 9th here in Boulder, CO.
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.