Classic chicken parmesan goes gluten free when chicken breasts are coated in almond flour. This chicken recipe can be a staple in every gluten free chefs repertoire.
Even though we are on different diets, in my home we partake in one family meal. This way, we come together energetically – we share the same space, breathe the same air and eat the same food.
My older son asks to have this parmesan chicken dish every week; for some reason (probably differentiation) my younger son complains about it, and then inevitably devours it. Enjoy.
- Cut chicken breasts in half for thinner cutlets; pat dry
- Dip cutlets in egg, let excess run off then coat with almond flour
- Melt butter over medium heat; then sauté chicken cutlets until deep golden brown on both sides
- Remove chicken and drain on paper towel
- For tomato sauce combine tomato paste, water, Herbes de Provence and garlic in a pan; simmer for 15 minutes
- Place ½ cup tomato sauce on bottom of a 7 x 11 inch baking dish
- Spread cutlets out in a single layer; cover with remaining tomato sauce, then layer with mozzarella
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes
Makes 12 cutlets – serves 12
Please head on over to Facebook or Twitter to ask me anything not addressed on my Frequently Asked Questions page.